- Before submitting an LOI [letter of intent], thoroughly review all sections of the Foundations web-site.
- Refer to the Central Texas Education Funders (CTEF) common application fund in writing the LOI--not to exceed one page, single spaced, with a font size no less than 12pt. Letters exceeding one page will not be considered.
- Provide a clear statement of need for the program and justification that the applicant is the appropriate entity to carry out the project.
- Provide a thorough answer that gives a basic understanding of the project and cost. Details can be amplified in an actual proposal, which is by invitation only.
- The LOI must be electronically submitted by February 1st to:
M. Carmel Borders
The LOI should be submitted electronically to: email@example.com by close of business on February 1st of the calendar year.
Applicants whose plans appear to hold promise for meeting the Foundation’s interests and priorities will be invited to submit a full proposal using the Central Texas Education Funders (CETF) common application form. Invitations to submit a full proposal should be viewed only as an opportunity to present the request plans in detail to the Foundation for further consideration. Completed applications must be received via email by close of business on April 1st of the calendar year. All steps of the application process are to be completed electronically. Once the proposal is in the review process, the Foundation may contact the applicant for further information or clarification and may, on occasion, request a site visit. Decisions of the Tapestry Foundation Board of Directors will be finalized and announced in early fall.